[Opengenalliance] Hello

Ron Ferguson ronfergy.aul at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Apr 16 00:30:08 BST 2011

Hi All,

I have been researching my family tree for over 10 years and also am
compiling the Ferguson One-Name Study which is registered with the Guild of
One-Name Studies. I have done census transcriptions for Family Search, and
am a Beta Tester for Legacy Family Tree. I am particularly interested in
website development.

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/