[Opengenalliance] [ORG-law] old bailey proceedings

Javier Ruiz javier at openrightsgroup.org
Mon May 16 12:01:22 BST 2011

What would be useful is to make a list of specific cases - trying to
capture various different use cases - and then put together a guide.
At the same time deciding whether you want to try to fight on any of
the specific issues involved.

Thanks Francis

I think this is a plan, just got carried away in the discussions. I think
out friends at FreeBMD/REG/CEN may have to step up and get the cases sorted.
I did get a few bits from Eric but not enough. As I said before, if we can
make some questionary or the like to help them collect the info it may help
speed this up.

best, Javier