[Opengenalliance] Informal Open Genealogy presentation at RootsTech 2012

John Sumsion john at sumsion.org
Tue Jan 3 20:47:39 GMT 2012

I am planning to sign up for a slot of "unconference" time to talk
about genealogical data licensing at RootsTech 2012 (2-4 Feb. 2012 in
Salt Lake City, UT).

Open data licensing is something I care about a lot, and it seems from
the archives of this list, it may be something you care about as well.

I've written up some thoughts here: http://bit.ly/zO7Qqu

Perhaps you have some ideas that you think ought to be covered in that
forum, and you would like to collaborate on the presentation.  If so,
please let me know.

Thanks,
John...