[Opengenalliance] Fwd: Canada's national archives being dismantled and scattered

Ben Clark bensnowclark at googlemail.com
Thu May 31 05:25:27 BST 2012

Disgusting news, thanks for sharing. I come from the UK originally and so
feel just in saying why is it that it's always the Conservative's that make
these idiotic cuts? The UK lost its aviation industry, Canada experience
the same after the Avro Arrow, now again the Conservative government seeks
to close the Canadian Air & Space Museum and now the LAC, next thing
they'll start closing parliament!