[Opengenalliance] BMD Open Data request

Javier Ruiz javier at openrightsgroup.org
Tue Mar 19 11:34:38 GMT 2013

Thanks Jim

I had already raised the issue with people in the transparency team and open data group several times, now we are trying the main entrance as well. Getting lots of people to comments will make it harder to ignore, so please tell everyone. If you could do press mail outs to genealogy magazines that would help as well.

The new Director of Transparency, Paul Maltby, comes from the Home Office, so he should be able to get through to the right people. We need to get a meeting with him and pushing the request on the website below will be key.

best, Javier

--
Javier Ruiz
javier at openrightsgroup.org
+44(0)7877 911 412
@javierruiz
www.OpenRightsGroup.org
Winners of Liberty's Human Rights Campaigner of the Year Award 2012