[Opengenalliance] Mormon church’s FamilySearch joins forces with Ancestry.com

Javier Ruiz javier at openrightsgroup.org
Fri Sep 6 09:28:23 BST 2013

It is not spelt out,  but it seems they will give free access via family
search and integrate it in Ancestry.com?

This is good,  now the next step is letting other people transcribe the
digitised materials.

In the USA the scanned copies will be public domain,  but here they may
need to license transcription.

Todd,  I think this is a great chance. I will let others chip in.

Nick Barratt had been in touch with the lds here for a while. Nick,  what
do you think?