[ORG PM] What do you think?

Jim Killock jim at openrightsgroup.org
Fri Jun 1 17:56:02 BST 2018

Dear policy update reader,

At Open Rights Group we are currently in the process of evaluating the structure and content of the weekly policy update. As a subscribed reader of the update, we would be very grateful if you could help by answering a few questions about your thoughts on the update.

Please reply to this email with answers to any of the questions below:

1. In your opinion does the Open Rights Group Policy Update cover all issues relevant to digital rights policy in the UK?
(yes it is always on topic / I think it misses some key topics or issues some weeks / it rarely covers what I hope it will)

2. Is there anything we could improve or add to the Policy Update? If so, what?

3. Is there anything else you would like us to know about your view of our Policy Update?

Many thanks for your support and for any replies that help us to grow and shape ORG to help fight for digital rights.

Best regards,

Jim Killock
Executive Director
Open Rights Group | www.openrightsgroup.org/join <https://www.openrightsgroup.org/join>

PGP: D2099FA9 <http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE529A80BD2099FA9>
@jimkillock <https://twitter.com/jimkillock> Bio <https://www.openrightsgroup.org/people/staff#jim> / Photos <https://www.openrightsgroup.org/people/staff#jim>

See our latest updates on Twitter <https://twitter.com/OpenRightsGroup> @OpenRightsGroup and Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/openrightsgroup/?hc_ref=ARQg4oMoyIAyPoqDwJOBB7wE_r7ixsgc2zw6K1hZC4F4rkJrSS_V9eCheHaQtIQzEIM&fref=nf>.
Open Rights Group is a non-profit company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (05581537 <http://data.companieshouse.gov.uk/doc/company/05581537>)

This email is intended only for the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this email in error, please notify Open Rights Group immediately by emailing info at openrightsgroup.org <mailto:info at openrightsgroup.org> and delete the message.