[Opengenalliance] Update from Cornwall

Ben Brumfield benwbrum at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 22:15:40 BST 2012

That's heartening news!

Something similar happened in June, when a historic migration researcher
from UCL presented about his work with the FreeCEN data at the Digital
Humanities 2012 conference.  His abstract and a video of his presentation
are online:

*The potential of using crowd-sourced data to re-explore the demography of
Victorian Britain*
Duke-Williams, Oliver William
--> Abstract<http://www.dh2012.uni-hamburg.de/conference/programme/abstracts/the-potential-of-using-crowd-sourced-data-to-re-explore-the-demography-of-victorian-britain/>
-->Lecture2go <http://lecture2go.uni-hamburg.de/konferenzen/-/k/13917>