[Opengenalliance] Informal Open Genealogy presentation at RootsTech 2012

Javier Ruiz javier at openrightsgroup.org
Thu Jan 5 14:46:12 GMT 2012

John

I have seen your blog, lots of good ideas.

http://deliberate-thinking.blogspot.com/2012/01/open-genealogy-alliance.html

If you are ok with it, I will copy the links to the alliance blog.

At the moment we quite a few people in this list interested in the issues, but it seems we are struggling with getting ourselves into action. I was thinking of organising some real world meet up to try to get some concrete next steps.

Maybe we could organise something around the Who Do You Think You Are Live conference in London? Not a formal slot as it is too late.

Would other people in the list be there?

Best, Javier

--
Javier Ruiz
javier at openrightsgroup.org