[Opengenalliance] Mormon =?utf-8?Q?church=E2=80=99s_?=FamilySearch joins forces with Ancestry.com

Javier Ruiz javier at openrightsgroup.org
Fri Sep 6 13:06:49 BST 2013

The deal seems to be that ancestry will scan the microfilms from FS. FS will then make these available for free. The challenge is to make them accessible for transcription ideally under an open license. Maybe too optimistic?

--
Javier Ruiz
javier at openrightsgroup.org (mailto:javier at openrightsgroup.org)